Monday, February 7, 2011

Who is Hotter on Young Guns?

I decided this week is western week :) Don't worry I am still going to take any and all requests. :) I was hoping a few more could come in. :)

So I decided that I would choose seven and then I put them in chronological order. So we will start with the Western that may have been the first one I ever saw, Young Guns (yes I know Kiki, excitement. :) ) I love Young Guns, I would recommend it to anyone. It is hilarious and fun. :) So anyway let the show begin!

I know that not too many of these guys are majorly good looking, especially now, but if you grew up with the show they definitely had their charm. :)

William H. Bonney (Billy the Kid)- Played my Emilio Estevez




Josiah Gordon Scurlock (Doc)- Played by Kiefer Sutherland



Jose Chavez (Chavez)- Played by Lou Diamond Phillips



Richard Brewer (Dick)- Played by Charlie Sheen



Steve Stephens (Dirty Steve)- Dermot Mulroney




1 comment:

  1. 1. Lou Diamond Phillips- i'd rate that guy an 8-10.
    2.Keifer Sutherland- i'd give him a 7.5, he's got a charm to him too/personality.
    3.Emilio Estevez- i'd give him about a 7, but he's not really my type, though not bad.
    4.Charlie Sheen- i'd give him about a 6-6.5, once again not my type really but not bad looking.
    5.That other guy- Steve Stephens, in the pictures he looks pretty good but in the movie i'd give his looks a 5 and his personality a 9. Not that good lookin in the movie but cool. In that last picture he looks pretty hot though.

    ReplyDelete

Who do you find more SEXY?