Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Who is Hotter: Supernatural: Males

SOOO, this is my first attempt at posting one of these. My sister did a Supernatural post a while back, but since she doesn't watch the show she only posted the two main males, and there are FAR MORE hot guys in this show. I could probably list hundreds, but I'm going to stick to the main ones. Well, here I go!


To start, The Family.


John (Daddy) Winchester



A.K.A.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan


Young John



A.K.A.
Matt Cohen



The elder brother Dean




A.K.A.
Jensen Ackles



The younger brother Sam




A.K.A.
Jared Padalecki



And the unknown baby brother Adam



A.K.A.
Jake Abel


The surrogate father Bobby Singer




A.K.A.
Jim Beaver




Then we have the Angels

Castiel




A.K.A.
Misha Collins




Gabriel "The Trickster"



A.K.A.
Richard Speight jr.



Balthazar



A.K.A.
Sebastian Roche




The Bad Guys

Lucifer




A.K.A.
Mark Pellegrino


Crowley "King of Hell"



A.K.A.
Mark Sheppard



And the Friends

Ash





A.K.A.
Chad Lindberg


and, of course, CHUCK



A.K.A.
Rob Benedict




I'll post the lovely ladies later this week. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who do you find more SEXY?