Sunday, January 30, 2011

Who is Hotter? Leading Ladies of Ghost Movies

I chose just a few of the "Haunting" type movies. The thing I like about the three I picked is that they are not too scary and not too gory. They also all have a twist. :) These three women have aged beautifully in my opinion.

The Haunting is a movie about a social experiment that turns a bit too real. It stars Catherine Zeta Jones.



The other is about a mother and who two children. They have intruders come into their house. It stars Nicole Kidman



What lies beneath is about a house wife who lets her imagination run wild, or is it her imagination? It stars Michelle Pfeiffer.



3 comments:

  1. Catherine Zeta Jones all the way. I happen to adore her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Too hard. Tie between Catherine and Michelle. They both look so classy

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I am a Catherine girl myself, She is just an A where most women would fall into a c or below, she is that much above everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete

Who do you find more SEXY?