Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who is Hotter on Interview with the Vampire

So going right along with the supernatural theme I have chosen to do Interview with the vampire next. If there is talk about vampires, Anne Rice has to be mentioned. She is the vampire authority from the 20th century. :) Her books are very well written, with a very adult taste. There were four main vampires in this movie, but I am leaving out Claudia, because she was just a child.

Vampire Louis- He is the first vampire introduced in the movie, which makes sense since he is the one telling the story. :) He was turned at a low point in his life and he wished to die. Lestat funds him and starts to drain him and when he begs to stay alive, Lestat changes him.



Vampire Lestat- He is a very barbaric Vampire. He see's vampires as food and loves nothing more than playing with his food. He thinks that Louis's nature is much to soft and they should embrace who they are.



Vampire Armand- He is introduce much later in the movie and is the mentor that Louis had always wanted. He is the "leader" of a group of Theatrical vampires.



7 comments:

  1. I'm thinking Lestat looks pretty dang good over that body. He's all intense and stuff.

    Also: I should read this book and/or watch this movie. I've never done either. Which is basically horrible of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got to agree where i do find louis more appealing in the movie that the chosen pictures force me to go with lestat!!! OW BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not find very good pics. :( But I find Armand the most enticing in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AndAamanda, although I agree it is a should see once in ones life, as far as reading, read the witching hour, it is by far my favorite book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Armand ALL the way! I loved him in the book and the movie.... And Antonio Bandios is SOOOOO HOT!!! Perfect paring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not easy to choose. They're all so hot! I think Armand is the hotter then Lestat and finally Louis.

    ReplyDelete

Who do you find more SEXY?