Monday, January 31, 2011

Who is Hotter? Louis or Brad Pitt

I thought that a really fun follow up for supernatural week would be to compare some of the characters with the actors who played them. I started at the beginning and chose a few that I thought looked a lot different when they were not playing something supernatural. I hope you all enjoy. The first one will be Brad Pitt and Louis, from Interview with the Vampire.

Louis- Long hair, pale skin, translucent eyes.



Brad Pitt- Short hair, tan skin, and darker eyes.



7 comments:

  1. I really like Brad, but I do love Lestat's eyes. I'm a big eyes person. So I'm not quite sure where I want to stand.

    Also: Your blog inspired me to FINALLY watch this movie. Yay you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad Pitt. If you like that sort. Looks so preppy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad did not age well unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is no question about this....brad pitt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad is hotter ! But Louis is a vampire, so he's so attractive to me.

    ReplyDelete

Who do you find more SEXY?